Overall Review

June 21st, 2012
Don't Waste your time
Dr. Dean is a very nice man, but in no respect a good doctor. He brushes off your symptoms. You have to call their office multiple times to get any results and he doesn't even call when you have critical lab results. Very disappointed with his care and will be going else where.

June 6th, 2011
Charlie
I only see Dr. Dean once a year for follows for my acid reflux that he diagnosed, with that said Dr. Dean is the best doctor I see hands down. He talks to you like another intelligent human, takes his time, makes sure all your questions are answered and always has a smile. He has the best combination of superb bed-side manner and expert, up-to-date medical knowledge.

February 8th, 2011
excellent doctor
Dr. Dean was presented my case when my Surgeon messed up the removal of my gall bladder. Dr. Dean came to my hospital room and answer every question I had and drew pictures for me. He put me very much at ease. He has a great bed side manner. No question was ever unanswered. He joked with me and put my mind at ease. I recommend him highly

September 12th, 2010
Can't find a better doctor
Worth the wait: Dr. Dean spends as much time with each patient as that person requires. I've never met a doctor that gave me such confidence in his ability nor who demonstrated empathy and a genuine concern. This office is almost an hour from my home and it's worth every second of travel to get there.