Dr. Robert Dickinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dickinson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dickinson?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 23rd, 2013

A Conscientious, Caring, and Courteous Doctor - A First Class Professional

Dr. Dickinson has been my primary care physician at Kelsey Seybold for almost 10 years. He conducts my physical every year. He is conscientious about my health situation, genuinely caring, and more courteous and friendly than most doctors I have ever met. He is a real professional when it comes to the practice of medicine. Sometimes I compare him to Mavis Kelsey, my previous doctor until he retired in 1986. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Dickinson in my life. With all the health issues in my family, I am sure that he is one of the reasons I am fit and healthy.

August 15th, 2014