A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Evans MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Evans practice?
- Dr. Robert Evans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Evans practices Internal Medicine near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Twentynine Palms, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Yucca Valley Internists.