Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Evans
Dr. Robert Evans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twentynine Palms, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center - Reedley, Desert Regional Medical Center and Hi-Desert Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twentynine Palms, CA.
Dr. Carrie Beaty
Twentynine Palms, CA 6.84 mi
Dr. Rebecca Ensley
Twentynine Palms, CA 6.84 mi8
Dr. Sandra Schaefer
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Joshua Tree, CA 12.60 mi32