A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Evans practice?
Dr. Robert Evans practices Internal Medicine near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Twentynine Palms, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Yucca Valley Internists.