Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Eye Associate Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Friedman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Friedman practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.