A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gaston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gaston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaston graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel Gaston MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gaston practice?
- Dr. Robert Gaston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gaston practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Nephrologists.