A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Office-Based Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Gerson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gerson practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gerson practices Anesthesiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists.