Learn more about Dr. Robert Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gillespie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gillespie, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Gillespie MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Robert Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gillespie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Nephrologists.