A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gillespie, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillespie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan