A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gillespie, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Gillespie MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Robert Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gillespie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Nephrologists.