Dr. Robert Samuel Gillespie MD and MPH is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gillespie, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillespie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gillespie practice?
Dr. Robert Gillespie practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Gillespie, Dr. Bobby Gillespie, Dr. Rob Gillespie, Dr. Robbie Gillespie