Learn more about Dr. Robert Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gold, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Abnormalities
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Gold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gold practice?
- Dr. Robert Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gold practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Ophthalmologists.