Dr. Robert Gold MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Maitland, FL

4.9

March 28th, 2016
My son has only seen Dr. Gold once but our first experience with him was amazing! We recently switched due to the bedside manner of my sons previous doctor and we are so pleased we found Dr. Gold.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your honest and kind feedback. Our job is to provide excellent eye care to our patients and it sounds like we succeeded. Thank you again.

May 9th, 2015
Best Eye Doctor in Central Florida
I have been seeing Dr. Gold for the past 17 years, starting when I was 2, and could not be happier! He is awesome at remembering patients and takes time to listen to all of your concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable and exceptional at explaining complicated medical terms!

November 9th, 2013
Superb physician! An excellent manner with children and detailed explanations for the adults. My son first saw Dr. Gold at 3 months old and had surgery at 7 months with excellent results. My son is now 18 and continues to see Dr. Gold. I highly recommend this physician....I wouldn't take my child anywhere else!

June 29th, 2013
patient
I have few problems with my vision, but the ones I have had have been very bad. The Doctor with his upbeat personality and excellent skills, after a single surgical procedure, restored my vision to near 20/20. He is top drawer.

June 22nd, 2013
Dr. Gold is great! We have been going to him for 6 years now. Both of my kids have had eye surgery by Dr Gold. The kids love that he is silly with them! I would highly recommend Dr. Gold!