Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Best Eye Doctor in Central Florida show details Best Eye Doctor in Central Florida
by Maggie B on May 9th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gold for the past 17 years, starting when I was 2, and could not be happier! He is awesome at remembering patients and takes time to listen to all of your concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable and exceptional at explaining complicated medical terms!

Nov 9th, 2013

Superb physician! An excellent manner with children and detailed explanations for the adults. My son first saw Dr. Gold at 3 months old and had surgery at 7 months with excellent results. My son is now 18 and continues to see Dr. Gold. I highly recommend this physician....I wouldn't take my child anywhere else!

patient show details patient
Jun 29th, 2013

I have few problems with my vision, but the ones I have had have been very bad. The Doctor with his upbeat personality and excellent skills, after a single surgical procedure, restored my vision to near 20/20. He is top drawer.

Jun 22nd, 2013

Dr. Gold is great! We have been going to him for 6 years now. Both of my kids have had eye surgery by Dr Gold. The kids love that he is silly with them! I would highly recommend Dr. Gold!

Mar 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

The review by Anon below, I have news for you... most Dr's forms ask how you found them or "how" you we're referred to their practice, Dr Gold and the Eye Physicians practice are not the first. How did Dr. Gold belittle your husband? No mention on that...

Jan 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Worth it? He was very rude and he belittled my husband when we had to take my premature daughter for check-up. The first thing that I saw on filling out papers was questionaire on his marketing, how I heard about him, etc. Radio, church, etc. I don't care

Sep 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com

He may have a wait but the doctor makes it well worth it .. I would not take my children anywhere else.