A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldfarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Laser Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Goldfarb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldfarb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldfarb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.