A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Goldman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Semerik Goldman MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.