A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Graham, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Graham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Scott Graham MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R S. Graham practice?
- Dr. R Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Graham practices Neurological Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.