A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Robert Greenberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoughton, MA and West Bridgewater, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Infectious Disease Doctors.