A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greenberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Infectious Disease Doctors.