Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenfield, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Greenfield FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.