A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenfield, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Greenfield practice?
Dr. Robert Greenfield practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.