Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenfield, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Greenfield FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.