A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Griffin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Griffin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Griffin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Griffin practice?
- Dr. Robert Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Griffin practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.