A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Illness
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Harris MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.