A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Illness
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Boston - North Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Harris practice?
Dr. Robert Harris practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Internists, Chelsea Critical Care Practitioners, and Chelsea Pulmonologists.