Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Chad Ladwig on Jul 2nd, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Haskins. He has worked very hard for our family. I sure do appreciate all of his hard work and he goes way out of his way to help us. Thank You Dr. Haskins!!!!

|  An Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr. Haskins has been my Doctor for almost 20 years - shortly after we both moved to Greeley. It has been a great experience. He is knowledgeable, extremely competent, and very caring. He has the courage needed to make good calls and recommendations about care. I trust him completely, especially since I have had to deal with more serious health issues. His office is in a nice facility that includes testing and x-ray techs, helping reduce the running around when diagnosing issues. He practices with other good doctors, so there is excellent back-up on the rare days he is not there. His assistant, Sandy, is outstanding as well. You can't do any better than Dr. Haskins!

|  You can find better.  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

This Dr. has pre-conceived ideas about you before you ever walk in the door. Shop around - you can do better.

|  Dr Haskins is exceptional  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

Our family doctor for 15 yearsDr. Haskins is an excpetional individual and doctor.He has always provided my family and I with with great health care in a professional and caring manner.

|  great doctor!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

I am a former employee of dr. Haskins and I just wanted to say he is the best doctor I have had the pleasure to meet/work with. Dr. Haskins is very intelligent, caring, professional, and all around a great guy! I wish him and his great nurse sandy all the best!

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Haskins since I was a child and I now trust him to care for my daughter too. He has a wonderful nursing staff, is always willing to spend more time with me if needed, and is excellent at what he does.