A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hirsch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hirsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Hirsch MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hirsch practices Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.