A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Hong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hong practice?
- Dr. Robert Hong has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hong practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.