A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hood, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Hood MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hood practice?
- Dr. Robert Hood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hood practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.