A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoover, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hoover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Hoover MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoover practices Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Atlanta Nephrologists.