A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoover, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Chicago Hospitals
- Emory University Hospital
- Va Hospital West Haven
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hoover practice?
Dr. Robert Hoover practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Hoover, Dr. Bobby Hoover, Dr. Rob Hoover, Dr. Robbie Hoover