A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jones is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dewitt Singleton Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Robert Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.