A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Julian, Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Julian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sydney Julian DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Julian practice?
- Dr. Robert Julian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Julian practices Surgery, Urology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Urologists.