A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Julian, Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Julian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Julian DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Julian practice?
- Dr. Robert Julian has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Julian practices Surgery, Urology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reedley, CA and Madera, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons, Fresno Urologists, and Fresno Plastic Surgeons.