A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kagan, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kagan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Kagan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Robert Kagan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kagan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons.