Dr. Robert Kahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kahn?

June 22nd, 2011

kind, caring, intelligent

Dr.Kahn cared for my wife when she had breast cancer. He was always kind, gentle and compassionate. He listened well and was able to speak to us in accurate terms but in ways we could understand. He implanted a pain pump in her spinal area and that gave her much relief until she died. We are very grateful to have found Dr. Kahn.

June 12th, 2010

most caring doctor I have ever known. very smart!!

November 18th, 2008

Dr. Kahn was easily the kindest,most gentle physician I have ever encountered. He is polite, intelligent, and took time to explain my pain issue to me carefully. My Neurosurgeon told me that Dr.Kahn is one of the best pain physicians he had ever known, and I agree. Dr. Kahn retired and is apparently involved in medical research elsewhere. I wish he would return to this area!

September 27th, 2008

A Fantastic Doctor, Kind, Caring, Intelligent

This doctor cared for me, in an extremely painful time in the course of my bone mets from stage 4 cancer about 7 years ago! He is exceptional in every area one could think of, and goes beyond excellent to serve his patients. I've not seen him in years as he moved to Bellingham, WA for a higher position.I wish him only the very best!

March 24th, 2016