A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Oakland, Oakland, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.