A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Oakland, Oakland, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Klein practice?
Dr. Robert Klein practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.