A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Oakland, Oakland, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.