A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knapp, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Knapp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sherman Knapp MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Robert Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knapp practices Neurology near Canandaigua, NY.
See Canandaigua Neurologists.