Overall Review

3.9

January 28th, 2013
I love Dr Knight but the staff including front desk and nursing are not always professorial and the follow up once you leave the office is null and void. It is not easy to get an appt with him and its almost like his staff want you to go elsewhere or see another physician.

April 29th, 2011
Dr. Knight is awesome. He has been my physician for 10+ years. He goes out of his way to put you at ease, takes time to listen, and actually cares about you as an individual. Dr. Knight is my husband's physician as well, and he always shares a joke or two with him, which my husband likes. Because he is diabetic, my husband has blood work done regularly. Dr. Knight always calls personally with the results of these tests.I have to admit that some of the front desk staff over the years have not been terribly personable, and the check-out lady is not friendly at all. On the other hand, Dr. Knight and his nurse (first Janice and now Amy) have always been great! They are the ones with whom I have the most interaction and who matter most in terms of my health and well-being, so I can overlook an occasional staff issue.

March 28th, 2011
Office staff was rude and misrepresented a conversation with patient. Dr. made negative decisions regarding future patient care without inquiry - accepting unbalanced information. Dr. turned patient away at a time of emotional distress and medical need rather than dealing with staff problems.

March 15th, 2011
I saw Dr. Knight for several years up until a couple of years ago. Sure, he was a "gentleman" in the beginning. He gave the impression that he was kind, compassionate and caring...all the attributes one would look for in a doctor. Then, something changed and it seemed his compassion was gone. (I saw him maybe three or four times a year, so it was not as if I was in there every week to annoy him with a new problem.) At that point, I felt he didn't care to spend enough time with me to accurately diagnose what was going on and develop a treatment plan for my individual needs. In fact, he would leave the examining room on the pretense of looking for sample meds, or any other excuse he could come up with and have one of his staff come in and herd me out. No "goodbye", "see ya", "I'd like you come back in six weeks"...NOTHING. He just made his exit leaving me to think he would return. Since I live in Nottingham, I couldn't see going all the way to Bel Air just to be blown off by my doctor. I could go to one closer home to be blown off. Fortunately, that has not been the case. I love my current doctor. Finally, I agree with the person who commented that his staff is rude. With the exception of one lady (whose name escapes me), they are incredibly rude. Ironically, the nice one quit. I won't even begin to speculate about the reason why...

February 11th, 2011
cannnot be seen for any type of urgent issues. One doctor will give you one diagnosis and then you still end up going back. Staff is rude.

August 14th, 2010
Dr. Knight is a gentleman along with being an excellent doctor. Tell him your problems and he will find what the problem is and a solution for the cure.