A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kramer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kramer practice?
Dr. Robert Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.