Learn more about Dr. Robert Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kwon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kwon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sung Gil Kwon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Robert Kwon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kwon practices Radiation Oncology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Oncologists.