A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kwon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kwon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sung Gil Kwon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Robert Kwon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kwon practices Radiation Oncology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Radiation Oncologists.