A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kwon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kwon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kwon practice?
Dr. Robert Kwon practices Radiation Oncology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Alamitos Radiologists.