Learn more about Dr. Robert Leak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leak graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Leak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Leak practice?
- Dr. Robert Leak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Myrtle Beach Surgeons.