A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leak graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Leak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Leak practice?
- Dr. Robert Leak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.