A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Robert Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lee practices Urology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Urologists.