A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Levine MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Levine practice?
- Dr. Robert Levine has 14 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levine practices Gastroenterology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Millburn Gastroenterologists.