Learn more about Dr. Robert Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levitt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Preventive Medicine, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levitt, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- female health care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Levitt practice?
Dr. Robert Levitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Dermatology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Somerset Dermatologists.