A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levitt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Preventive Medicine, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levitt, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- female health care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saul Levitt MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Robert Levitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.