Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mccord
Dr. Robert Mccord, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mccord is affiliated with UAB Medical West, St Vincents Birmingham and St Vincent's East. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mccord has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Mccord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Gregory Thomas
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0 mi28
Dr. Lee Riggins
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0 mi40
Dr. Michael Drummond
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0 mi33