A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Michaels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Michaels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Michaels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Michaels MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Michaels practice?
- Dr. Robert Michaels has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Michaels practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Nephrologists.