Robert Millard Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Robert Millard?

Back pain

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr Millard is extremely thorough,and thoughtful in getting to a quick resolution of my lower back pain. I have referred other friends to him with a similar positive reaction Thank you Dr Millard

Excellent

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Outstanding care from Dr. Robert Millard. Complicated L5-S1 issue - there the entire way with me and did great job with my neurosurgeon as well. Highly recommended from my experience.

Best Care in the Bay Area

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr. Robert Millard is the best! He has been taking great care of my complicated back issues for many years. He takes his time and is very thorough and attentive to my concerns and well being. His attention to detail and grasp of what is best for my back health is impressive and much appreciated. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for back care!

Life long commitment!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I cannot imagine my life without Dr. Millard. I started working with him about 10 years ago. I fell on sailboat and my L5 slipped out. The first set of doctors wanted to perform a disc fusion. I knew there was alternatives out there and just needed to find the right place. I found it at the SOARS clinic in San Jose. I now suffer from degenerative disc disease in my neck which Dr. Millard has helped me with over the years with injections and physical therapy. Again had a second opinion they recommended disc fusion. Really! There are no easy solutions to back problems, take Steve Kerr advise “I wish I never had surgery”. I definitely have a life long commitment to Dr. Millard.

Highly Recommend Dr. Millard

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

I was experiencing intense pain (9/10) in my right arm and hand when I met with Dr. Millard. After an examination, he suspected an impingement of the C7 nerve and immediately set me up for an MRI, physical therapy, and pain medication, which provided immediate relief. The MRI confirmed his diagnosis, so we scheduled a steroid epidural. He fully explained the procedure and made me feel totally at ease throughout the process. (BTW, the procedure is quick and painless.) He and his staff emphasized patience after the process because it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to be effective. I noticed a gradual improvement almost immediately, but on day 16, my pain dropped noticeably and continued to recede thereafter. I'm currently pain-free and hope to remain so through my therapy regimen. What's so great about Dr. Millard is his "aggressive approach to conservative treatment," meaning he'll immediately get you on the path to healing and recovery without recommending surgery unless it's absolutely necessary. I highly recommend him if you're experiencing what you believe to be nerve-related weakness or pain.

One of a kind

Posted on May 21st, 2017

Dressed like a model for my office visits. Diagnosed my problem before he even reviewed my MRI after talking with me and performing a thorough physical examination. Explained my MRI findings in detail and then provided multiple treatment options so that I felt involved in determining mode of treatment. Completely pain free after an epidural procedure performed at his beautiful procedure center with the assistance of his amazing staff. Provided precise exercise prescription that has allowed me to remain pain free for over 10 years. I have never met another physician that exudes such a "can do" attitude which gave me extreme confidence in his treatment plan. His records must be precise and meticulous because his treatment plan is so consistent between appointments and he always runs on time. He is the best physician that I have ever seen. If you have a spine pain syndrome, see Dr. Millard first for the ultimate in care and management..

The best of the best!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Millard's for many years. His compassion and expertise is beyond fantastic. He is the reason I am able to live life virtually pain free. I have seen many physcians prior to him with no results. I couldn't be more pleased with the treatment I receive from him.

Lower back pain L4,L5

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr.Mallard helped me live a normal life for about 10 years getting injections for my lower back. I had tried Chiropractors, PT and Acupuncture prior to seeing Dr.Mallard and nothing worked like the injection did for my lower back pain.

Spinal injections - prolapsed disc

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr Millard has been a god send. Since I started Seeing him in 2011, he has worked with me to help with permanent tingling and pain from a prolapsed disc. As well as being an expert in his field of medicine, he is also an attentive doctor, he has never made me feel that my comments or remarks are not valuable and is always direct and reassuring. I have had wonderful results from spinal injections which have reduced my pain to the degree that I do not take pain medications on a regular basis and I would have no hesitation in recommending him or his team if this form of treatment is an option.

Accurate, Caring, Responsive, very Professional

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I've been dealing with C4 cervical bone spurs for many years, pinching the nerves in the area. Started seeing Dr. Millard in 2011, and he has helped me out of some very painful scenarios. I have had over a dozen epidural injections over this time period, and I would have no other doctor peering through the fluoroscope administering that welcome shot of relief than Dr. Millard. Dr. Millard has also helped me pursue avenues of correction through surgery, helping me digest all options. Over this time and through all my spine troubles, I've always detected genuine care and concern from Dr. Millard, and the strength and confidence one gets from that cannot be measured in stars on a review. Dr Millard's staff are very quick to respond to calls and scheduling appointments.

Ms

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Millard on and off since 1994. He has consistently been kind and caring. Most importantly he is an excellent physician. I have had a several herniated disks which have degenerated over the past 20 years and Dr Millard has helped with pain management and surgery referrals. Everyone I have referred has been helped by his skill and expertise

Best doctor ever!

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Millard has been my doctor for many years and has treated me for bulging disks since the late 1990's. As a competitive athlete, I give him all the credit for keeping me active in the sports I love. After seeing several doctors over a span of several frustrating months, he was the only one who gave me the correct diagnosis based on the same X-rays and MRIs that the other doctors evaluated. Due to his incredible expertise, experience, and knowledge, he kept me from almost certain back surgery. I first went to see Dr. Millard when I was racing marathons. The back injury was devastating to me since I had a big marathon goal. He got me back racing marathons, then triathlons and bike racing. Throughout all my athletic endeavors, he was there to get me back doing what was very important to me. I have been able to run, ride, and swim for the last 14 years with no back issues at all thanks to him. If in the future I do end up having another disk issue, I know I am in awesome hands. Dr. Millard is very kind and has the goal of getting you back to what you love to do. As a serious athlete himself, he understands the passion of athletes and will do everything he can for you. Most importantly, he truly, truly cares. If you are an athlete, want to get back to your sport, or just want to be out of pain due to a spine issue, I recommend him even beyond the 5 stars!