A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mirsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mirsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mirsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirsky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Mirsky MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Mirsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Mirsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mirsky practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Bristol, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.