Learn more about Dr. Robert Mirsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mirsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mirsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirsky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Mirsky practice?
Dr. Robert Mirsky practices Internal Medicine near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Bristol, PA.
See Newtown Internists.