A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mitchell, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Robert Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mitchell practices Gastroenterology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Gastroenterologists.