Dr. Carrie Teagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Teagan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Teagan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 5th, 2013

Dr. Morris has been taking care of me for 20 years. He is an excellent cardiologist. While his patient rapport may not be what you want or expect (he can be abrupt, caustic, and condescending) he is probably the very best cardiologist in Brevard County. I literally trust him with my life. When you have a serious cardiac issue do you want someone to comfort you or someone to make you well? I had a major heart attack in 1989 and nearly died three times. Dr. Morris has kept me going for more years than I had any reason to expect I would live. In recent years he has mellowed considerably and has lost most of his belicosity. If you just want someone who can make you feel good, find another doctor. If you want someone who can help you heal, fix your cardiovascular problems, and prolong your life, stay with Dr. Morris. My wife and I did and we are both glad we did.

August 24th, 2013

patience' is a virtue..

This man could use a few sundays in church I believe and perhaps recalibrate his moral compass. I'm not one to cast judgment but I see a man that needs to get down to earth and project a more caring demeanor to his clients that lean on his guidance as a physician. If your reading this Dr. I pray you find a better way , I hope you can see what kind of indelible foot prints you leave in peoples lives , I hardly doubt you spent those days and nights studying medicine to reach a result like the negatives i'm seeing in your reviews , My girlfriend and I came to see you recently and put our trust in your hands and you had a very dismissive attitude and even walked out on us . Is that what they teach in Ohio for Doctors , Is that the way your mother taught you to be ? is this what happens to doctors after 34 years? --did you lose your way sir , faith or interest in caring ? wheres the humanist value in you ? can you really be reading this with the intention of wanting to reply negatively ? --you really cant because this is a reflection of ones perception of your practice , your leaving these impressions with people. I urge you to please be kind to people , and treat people how you would like to be treated instead of treating people like numbers and emotionless subjects. I hope you find a better way and I wish you well. we forgive you . '' faith hope and love our some good things , the greatest is love ''

July 23rd, 2013

Arrogant

I am not a patient of Dr. Morris's but I went with my friend to see him today. He may be a good doctor but he treated both my friend and me very unprofessionally. Much like the other comment here, he was arrogant, rude, disrespectful and a bully. When he came into the room he didn't even acknowledge my presence, not even a nod my way. When he told my friend what he had determined to be the problem and what he was going to do (notice I didn't say recommend) it was as if God had spoken and we needed to bow down right there. When she asked questions he cussed at her, demeaned her, and was generally a major jerk. When she told him she wanted to do some research before she committed to taking drugs he went ballistic. Called her stupid, told her she was going to die, told her anything she might research was all crap and his drugs were the only the only treatments. Then he started a diatribe about how good he was and how long he has been in medicine. All of this with expletives as well. The only word he didn't use was the F word!!!!! What a jack wagon. Yes he will give it to you straight but don't question him for any reason, he will bully you relentlessly. I would never recommend him to anyone unless they like being sworn at and bullied. RUN, RUN FAR AWAY from this creep.!

March 27th, 2016