Learn more about Dr. Robert Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Swanson Neff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Neff practice?
- Dr. Robert Neff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Neff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.