Learn more about Dr. Robert Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nolan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Nolan MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.