A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nolan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Nolan MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons and Syracuse Surgeons.