A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nolan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Nolan practice?
Dr. Robert Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.