A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pollard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pollard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pollard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pollard MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Robert Pollard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pollard practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.