Learn more about Dr. Robert Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pratt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pratt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Robert Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pratt practices Family Medicine near Willow Street, PA.
See Willow Street Primary Care Doctors.