A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pratt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pratt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Robert Pratt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pratt practices Family Medicine near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Willow Street Primary Care Doctors.