Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Retired show details Retired
by Samuel W Kipp on May 13th, 2013

Dr Pratt became my doctor around 30 years ago kinda by default as he took over the practice of my previous doctor. Early years he was strictly my doctor but as time went by and we would see each other at least once a year he became a friend and always was concerned with not just my health but with how things were going in my life as well. Yes he does tend to spend as much time just catching up with things that happened over the year since i seen him last as the actual doctoring but it made for a pleasing trip to doctor each year. I have moved out of Pennsylvania and will be seeing a new doctor now, But I will consider Dr Robert Pratt my family doctor always. A finer man you could not meet, and a pretty darn good doctor too!! Best Regards Sam Kipp

Nice doctor... If you have the time show details Nice doctor... If you have the time
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr Pratt was recommended to me by my in-laws, who had worked with him while they were hospital patients. He has a thorough manner, and is the type who insists on knowing his patients, not just treating them. Alas, this means he tends to be chatty, so if you are a patient in a hurry (or just trying to get to an appointment on time) you will just have to wait. The best patient for Dr Pratt is a retiree with no set schedule and time to wait; those folks will be rewarded with a doctor who will listen and empathize. Time constrained? Look elsewhere. His office staff has the same attitude, BTW, so that's a blessing or a curse depending on your circumstance.

Thanks for the Care show details Thanks for the Care
by Alan Felizzi on Jul 19th, 2009

Dr. Pratt was my doctor for almost 20 years until I moved to South Carolina in 2005. I miss his genuine caring nature and willingness to listen to my problem. I will miss him as my family doctor.