A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rosen practice?
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.