A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Rosen MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.