Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Rosen MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.