Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Rosen MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.