Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 2.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Holly Maffia on Dec 26th, 2014

Excellent Doctor I've been seeing him for 10 yrs now nurse Gloria & office staff are #1 great people.

by not a happy doctor on Nov 14th, 2013

dr. sanders use to be a good doctor till he took on way to many patients and doesnt have time to care for all of them. I am getting my famlies records and getting out of there quick.

|  Worse staff EVER!!!  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Sander is a man of few words. This can sometimes be uncomfortable. He is receptive to those of us who advocate for our own health by providing the medical prescriptions requested (i.e. MRI). I have never received a follow up call for any test. It is impossible to get thru to the office and if you have a request, you are transferred to an extension that is not viable. His front desk staff has either been rude and unprofessional and/or inept. After an appointment for medical clearance for surgery I received a letter that my insurance was no longer being accepted WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL the following week! I could not have been informed that the week before while at my appontment?? I chose another doctor nearby (who called me with the results of my bloodwork, much to my surprise and delight!). I was informed by my new doctor that they still did not receive my records from Dr. Sander's office that were requested OVER TWO MONTHS AGO! After calling (and calling) Dr. Sander's office to find out why my records were still not received (nor receiving the follow up call I requested at the end of the week, when they would (suposedly) know about the records, I also found out that they indeed were still accepting my insurance and the letter had been a 'mistake'!!! Yet no one at that office thought to call the patients who received that letter to let them know? I am now trying (futily it seems) to follow up about my records and after actually getting through once (out of at least 10 trys), I was transferred to (without being told) some extension that 'isn't available'. After finally getting through again and trying to explain, I was asked my name and said 'do not transfer me, I was ignored and transferred to NOWHERE while having to listen to the insane music. The stress and aggravation of dealing with the staff is not worth the hassle. You may die before you actually get thru and get an appointment! That 'mistake' letter was a blessing in disguise.

by lost patient on Apr 25th, 2013

during my last visit he told me why should i have the results from the test faxed here, i might not be able to understand it. in the past, with out warning no more scripts for pain pills. i said what do i do for withdrawels, he said go to emergency.

Feb 8th, 2013

Quite possibly the worst doctor of all time. He is late for his appointments every time. Never even looks at you in the eye or listens to you. Just picks out a few words he hears and shoves a script in your hands. His office hours are horrible. Closed on an weekday? Are you kidding me? I'd rather be helped by a homeless man than this guy.

|  great doctor who cares  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Bob is a caring doctor. Yes the office is busy because he cares about people and doesn't want to turn them away. Front desk has always been very nice

|  Can't Get Thru on Phone!!  |  show details
by auto43@yahoo.com on Apr 20th, 2011

I was given this Dr by my health care provider...tried calling for days...only got a message stating..phones are unusually busy today please call back in a few mins...no option to leave a message!!...not my kind of Dr.

Apr 15th, 2011

office staff is rude. took the dr over a year to diagnose me with diabetes.

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Sanders is a fraud. He prescribes meds to ppl that dont need them

Oct 16th, 2009

Dr S has good common sense and a direct approach. his quirky mad scientist personality is charming he is assertive with other specialty doctors and reaches the best goal for his patient.

|  Rude Office Secretary  |  show details
by DOCTOR'S PATIENT on Aug 4th, 2009

I WENT FOR A PHYSICAL CHECK UP. FIRST TIME WITH THE DOCTOR. MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY NEGATIVE. THE DOCTOR HAS THE RUDEST SECRETARY SHE IGNORED MY MOTHER WHEN ASKING HER A QUESTION. I ASKED FOR A COPY OF THE PRESCRIPTION AND SHE GAVE ME AN ATTITUDE. I ASK FOR A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT AND SHE SAID TO CALL LATER...WHAT KIND OF HELP IS SHE... DOCTOR WAS OK. BUT IF HE WANTS TO CONTINUE WITH HIS CAREER HE MUST GET RID OF HER.

Apr 27th, 2009

The staff are rude and unprofessional, and spent 15 minutes gossiping before even acknowledging me for a question while i stood on crutches at the desk.

Apr 25th, 2009

does not listen to your problems just perscribes more and more pills

Jan 7th, 2009

Only cures he seems to know about are pharmaceuticals. No opinions or advice, just pills.