Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
CASH business show details CASH business
Jun 19th, 2015

This place is a CASH business. They don't care about you or your diagnosis, all they care is about is $$. If your looking for a doctor who will write you a script and talk to you for literally 30 seconds, this place is for you.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Holly Maffia on Dec 26th, 2014

Excellent Doctor I've been seeing him for 10 yrs now nurse Gloria & office staff are #1 great people.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really liked Dr. Robert, he addressed my concerns. Didn't like the 1.5 hour wait.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a wonderful relationship with the office staff. They always go above and beyond to help meet my needs. Dr Sander is very supportive too.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Mi familia esta muy contenta con todos los servicios . Por su profesionalismo. su compassion para con nosotros y el personal es de un alto grado de humanidad . gracias al grupo. Familia Atehortua

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is always precise and shows great concern for my well-being. His staff is very good and makes my visits easy.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Sander for many years and I am always happy with my visits. Everyone is kind and considerate and I appreciate all their help.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time seemed very long. Took over 1.5 hours to get into exam room then additional wait for the doctor was nearly a half hour.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waiting was over 2 hours. It is not exceptable.-

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Sander is a very caring doctor. He is a great doctor who understands his patient and takes care of their needs right away. iam very glad he is my doctor. i'd also like to add that he has a wonderful staff. everyone is so cheerful and sweet.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sanders and his staff are very helpful and caring

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have a personal and thorough exam,and all areas are addressed to the levels needed.Highly recommended as local physician.Never been declined,always come on in.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It seems like since my very first visit which was great to now things have changed. He has made me cry more than once. He does not listen to my concerns nor did he listen the first time he got me upset. The dynamic. Has changed completely. After you wait

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had stopped by the doctor's office without an appointment and though I had to wait a bit, he saw me and took care of my concerns. I've only been a patient of his for just over a week, but feel fortunate to have found his practice.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very grateful to have such an attentive physician; and I highly recommend him.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think that he had a patient that had something "bad" going on that day, the lead to the extensive wait. Other patients there, who come in monthly, stated last month the wait was 10 minutes. So how can you complain when it wasn't a sick visit.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Sander has provided hands down the attention and care needed. The Dr. has been more than supportive along with his staff to make you comfortable and get the proper care as needed. Meeting the time frames of appointment accuracy.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure and a good experience to visit Dr. Sander and his Staff. Keep up the good work.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sander is to me is an amazing physician who cares,....REALLY cares about his patients, and who is intuitive, concentrated, and who is maybe the best problem solver in a doctor that I have ever seen. Richard K.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable with staff and the Doctor, Doctor Sanders was very nice and I feel like I will be in good hands. I really liked Gloria, she made you feel you were as important as the next person

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just A Great Doctor

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor showed up a over a hour late to his own office.At no point did the staff saying anything to anyone about the doctor being late.Paid 100 bucks as a new patient in order to spend 2 minutes with the doctor and waiting 2 hours just to see him.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ended up being very late for work due to wait for Dr to show up & then him taking care of 2 patients at same time, (schedule them separately or give them longer time slot). Staff and Dr were friendly and attentive to the frustration of patients waiting.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is an excellent doctor

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sander really listens to my concerns provides the best referrals if he cannot address the problem and is also willing to try a new approach to my chronic medical issues. I get focused unrushed attention in the examining room that is worth the wait.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Always have a good experience with dr sander ive recommened him to a few of my friends

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is not a competent physician.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first few visits were amazing. His staff are great. Then following visits I waited longer My last visit was a horror. He yelled at me 4something when I tried 2 explain he talked over me & would not hear me out. I left in tears 2 th point of sobbing!

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sander has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He has always been able to address our concerns.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love sanders

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited for 40minutes once in the doctors office. When the doctor finally came in to see me he didn't even introduce himself or say hello he just opened his notes and started asking questions, made me feel rushed and like a burden. Front desk was great

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sander is patient, listens and is extremely knowledgeable about everything I bring up to discuss.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sander is a great doctor, he makes you feel comfortable and asks good follow up questions.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best doctor ever great guy

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's an excellent doctor and a great staff!

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr.sander is an amazing doctor. the staff is also wonderful. i would recommend him to everyone and anyone. iam very happy with this doctor and staff

by not a happy doctor on Nov 14th, 2013

dr. sanders use to be a good doctor till he took on way to many patients and doesnt have time to care for all of them. I am getting my famlies records and getting out of there quick.

Worse staff EVER!!! show details Worse staff EVER!!!
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Sander is a man of few words. This can sometimes be uncomfortable. He is receptive to those of us who advocate for our own health by providing the medical prescriptions requested (i.e. MRI). I have never received a follow up call for any test. It is impossible to get thru to the office and if you have a request, you are transferred to an extension that is not viable. His front desk staff has either been rude and unprofessional and/or inept. After an appointment for medical clearance for surgery I received a letter that my insurance was no longer being accepted WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL the following week! I could not have been informed that the week before while at my appontment?? I chose another doctor nearby (who called me with the results of my bloodwork, much to my surprise and delight!). I was informed by my new doctor that they still did not receive my records from Dr. Sander's office that were requested OVER TWO MONTHS AGO! After calling (and calling) Dr. Sander's office to find out why my records were still not received (nor receiving the follow up call I requested at the end of the week, when they would (suposedly) know about the records, I also found out that they indeed were still accepting my insurance and the letter had been a 'mistake'!!! Yet no one at that office thought to call the patients who received that letter to let them know? I am now trying (futily it seems) to follow up about my records and after actually getting through once (out of at least 10 trys), I was transferred to (without being told) some extension that 'isn't available'. After finally getting through again and trying to explain, I was asked my name and said 'do not transfer me, I was ignored and transferred to NOWHERE while having to listen to the insane music. The stress and aggravation of dealing with the staff is not worth the hassle. You may die before you actually get thru and get an appointment! That 'mistake' letter was a blessing in disguise.

by lost patient on Apr 25th, 2013

during my last visit he told me why should i have the results from the test faxed here, i might not be able to understand it. in the past, with out warning no more scripts for pain pills. i said what do i do for withdrawels, he said go to emergency.

Feb 8th, 2013

Quite possibly the worst doctor of all time. He is late for his appointments every time. Never even looks at you in the eye or listens to you. Just picks out a few words he hears and shoves a script in your hands. His office hours are horrible. Closed on an weekday? Are you kidding me? I'd rather be helped by a homeless man than this guy.

great doctor who cares show details great doctor who cares
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Bob is a caring doctor. Yes the office is busy because he cares about people and doesn't want to turn them away. Front desk has always been very nice

Can't Get Thru on Phone!! show details Can't Get Thru on Phone!!
by auto43@yahoo.com on Apr 20th, 2011

I was given this Dr by my health care provider...tried calling for days...only got a message stating..phones are unusually busy today please call back in a few mins...no option to leave a message!!...not my kind of Dr.

Apr 15th, 2011

office staff is rude. took the dr over a year to diagnose me with diabetes.

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Sanders is a fraud. He prescribes meds to ppl that dont need them

Oct 16th, 2009

Dr S has good common sense and a direct approach. his quirky mad scientist personality is charming he is assertive with other specialty doctors and reaches the best goal for his patient.

Rude Office Secretary show details Rude Office Secretary
by DOCTOR'S PATIENT on Aug 4th, 2009

I WENT FOR A PHYSICAL CHECK UP. FIRST TIME WITH THE DOCTOR. MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY NEGATIVE. THE DOCTOR HAS THE RUDEST SECRETARY SHE IGNORED MY MOTHER WHEN ASKING HER A QUESTION. I ASKED FOR A COPY OF THE PRESCRIPTION AND SHE GAVE ME AN ATTITUDE. I ASK FOR A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT AND SHE SAID TO CALL LATER...WHAT KIND OF HELP IS SHE... DOCTOR WAS OK. BUT IF HE WANTS TO CONTINUE WITH HIS CAREER HE MUST GET RID OF HER.

Apr 27th, 2009

The staff are rude and unprofessional, and spent 15 minutes gossiping before even acknowledging me for a question while i stood on crutches at the desk.

Apr 25th, 2009

does not listen to your problems just perscribes more and more pills

Jan 7th, 2009

Only cures he seems to know about are pharmaceuticals. No opinions or advice, just pills.