A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sawicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawicki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawicki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sawicki, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicki graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sawicki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Comm HospHayes, Sandusky, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Sawicki MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Sawicki practice?
- Dr. Robert Sawicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sawicki practices Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.