Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Schulman
Dr. Robert Schulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schulman is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. Dr. Schulman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Schulman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Schulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Kyaw Myint
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi12
Dr. Nadakavil Koshy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. John Culp
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi39