A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schultz, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Schultz FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.